GPS Speedometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian:

I have since sent my gauges to Morris at West Valley, and conversed with him, which is a hoot. He wondered how come i was converting to GPS. My answer was simple, "so that I don't ever have to worry about this again." Well he is an old school guy and said OK he will do as I ask but was not too supportive. I don't think he feels it is worth it. See I have two T-5 transmissions and their internal gearing is different, meaning once i go to GPS it won't matter what transmission or engine/drivetrain for that matter is being used. Well, I changed my mind, agreeing with him, and sent him another speedo instructing him to mark the 1st one #1 and #2 and I will match them to the transmission in use accordingly. The #2 will be assigned to the present transmission employing the 52'-9.5" distance calibration method. Gosh as I write this I am changing my mind again.

He has an LED lighting kit with dimmer that lights the speedo and tach 360. I went with that also. My color choice is blue.. Zoom, zoom!
    Best Therapy
    http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/AlbertGary.htm
    Zoom Zoom

Comment

Al,
      Sounds like a solid plan. With all the Dr Suess things going on this year, you'll be styling with Thing 1 or Thing 2.
      Brian Cunningham
      1973 CF4325U Overdrive has been added
      "Liz's" Plate is: T-AH6

Comment

GPS Speedometer

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,723   Posts: 481,736   Members: 8,397   Active Members: 264
      Welcome to our newest member, ajiupoconiiv.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
      X