Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boulderroller
    replied
    I ran into Bart at BBTS in August. He hadn't received any response as of that show.

Leave a comment:

• BobbyD75TR6
    replied
    Did we ever find out if Erik closed up shop?

Leave a comment:

• poolboy
    commented on 's reply
    Just checkin...

• bartman
    replied
    That would be a good call, Ken, but this time it's merely to take my car up for annual servicing. I've had him check things like U Joints, steering, brakes, fluids, etc. and cavity wax ever since I bought it. The TR6 has been a learning experience, for sure, and I did a lot of the little things like the gear-reduction starter, rebuilt dizzy, sent you the carbs, etc., but like his ability to get the car up on a lift and look for problems. Plus it's a chance to drive to RI (about 100 miles) then ride a fast Amtrak down the Northeast Corridor back to New Haven, with adult beverages of course (the Acela hits 150 MPH in RI). Perfect day. Trains and Triumphs.

Then when the service is done, the reverse trip to drive it home. Worth every penny!

Leave a comment:

• poolboy
    replied
    OK what did you break this time ....

Leave a comment:

• Trying to contact Her Majesty's Auto Service in Rhode Island

I have been unsuccessful over a month or more trying to get Eric Nygaard at Her Majesty's in Cranston on the phone. Are there any 6-Packers in Rhode Island who know why he cannot be reached? Is he still in business?

PM'd Paul Rego (brosky) who said he had not been able to reach Nygaard either. Hope we haven't lost another TR6 expert - his work is excellent and he really knows his stuff.

Trying to contact Her Majesty's Auto Service in Rhode Island

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,799   Posts: 492,701   Members: 56,731   Active Members: 4,622
Welcome to our newest member, Jarrodjeard.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X