Walkers Automotive in South Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkers Automotive in South Jersey

There was a really good Briitsh shop called Motorcar Garage that closed down with the owner retiring. So I took my 6 to Walkers Automotive in Pleasantville, NJ. I had taken other cars to him before. Super honest, not just a "replace parts until we get it right" shop.

I remembered the owner Jeff did a nut and bolt restore on his 6 years ago so I took mine for the tranny leak. Great service as always had been. He also said he has boxes of spare parts including a transmission with only 2K miles on it.. Feel free to look them up and contact them I would give them my whole hearted endorsement. They can be trusted.
    '74 w/Overdrive
    Answers to the name Winston
    Far from perfect but still running, we're a good match.

Wow memories memories. I grew up in Atlantic City lived there for 27 years. One block off the boardwalk on pacific ave. There was a triumph Shop just off the BHP in the vicinity of the Hess Gas Station back then. Had a 72 white TR6 at the time. Use to love driving the backroads of Mays Landing/ Egg Harbor Township back then in that 6 or shooting over to Ocean City.

Comment

There were actually a surprising number of shops in the area. But most if not all seem to have owners who retired and nobody on site to carry on.
      '74 w/Overdrive
      Answers to the name Winston
      Far from perfect but still running, we're a good match.

Comment

Walkers Automotive in South Jersey

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,087   Posts: 485,727   Members: 11,408   Active Members: 878
      Welcome to our newest member, Justinfrodo.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X