Planet6parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planet6parts

Been watching a few YouTube vid from this guy up in Canada (do you know him Tush?), and I think he's actually a Scot.
    This morning I watched his video on valve cover gaskets and he recomended the cork gasket over the silcone version.
    He also showed a flat, thin cork gasket for the alloy covers but I did not find it available on his website?
    CF1634U+O Pimento/Chestnut
    2nd owner, since 1975
    Now in Fair Oaks, CA

Hi Bruce,

Yes, I do know him. I purchased some door window glass from him for my TR250 and a few other bits. He used to live quite close to me but then moved a couple of hours away and has set up shop there. I’ve been to his new place as well picking up some parts for fellow 6Packer Skip while I was passing by on my way to visit my Folks in Ottawa.
    I run the silicone gaskets on all my TR’s with Alloy covers and have never had an issue fwiw.

Cheers
    Tush
    81 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 81 Triumph TR8, 1973 Ford Capri
    73 Triumph TR6 CF4874UO, 68 Triumph TR250 CD5228LO
    62 Triumph TR4 CT6716LO, 60 Triumph TR3A TS69891LO
    60 Triumph TR3A TS64870LO, 59 Triumph TR3A TS44836LO
    https://www.youtube.com/user/cheftush

Comment

I met him and family at the Home Hardware in Alliston Ontario sometime before Covid. It was my Toronto Triumph Club Sweat shirt that sparked the conversation. Interesting fellow. At the time he was restoring some TR6's for resale. Didn't know he did much in the parts business. Thanks for the info.
      Now I have a bunch more video's to watch. Since Tush has been quiet for a while .

Comment

He sounds exactly like The Chieftain in his videos. The fellow that does the tank shows.
        CF1634U+O Pimento/Chestnut
        2nd owner, since 1975
        Now in Fair Oaks, CA

Comment

Originally posted by LastDigitOfPi View Post
          I met him and family at the Home Hardware in Alliston Ontario sometime before Covid. It was my Toronto Triumph Club Sweat shirt that sparked the conversation. Interesting fellow. At the time he was restoring some TR6's for resale. Didn't know he did much in the parts business. Thanks for the info.
          Now I have a bunch more video's to watch. Since Tush has been quiet for a while .
          Yes, not much content lately, and what little there is, has been alfa stuff. I will get back into the thick of it in the next little while.

Cheers
          Tush
          81 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 81 Triumph TR8, 1973 Ford Capri
          73 Triumph TR6 CF4874UO, 68 Triumph TR250 CD5228LO
          62 Triumph TR4 CT6716LO, 60 Triumph TR3A TS69891LO
          60 Triumph TR3A TS64870LO, 59 Triumph TR3A TS44836LO
          https://www.youtube.com/user/cheftush

Comment

Planet6parts

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 40,243   Posts: 496,115   Members: 57,012   Active Members: 142
          Welcome to our newest member, OnTheSpotHouston.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X