Classic Technologies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Technologies?

Would anyone know if they are still doing business?

https://classic-technologies.com/
    Ralph
    TR250 "Eileen"
    MGB "Merck"
    VW GTI

Well it does say "contact us " so just contact them. It may take a couple of days to get back to you. I have the system and have had no problems with it.

Comment

I did, one email address permanent error, waiting on the other address they have.
      Ralph
      TR250 "Eileen"
      MGB "Merck"
      VW GTI

Comment

I made an inquiry to them earlier in the summer, and Marc Goldblatt (founder/proprietor) did respond, but it took 10 days. Pretty sure he's either a one-man-band, or at least a very small operation, so likely just v busy.

I now want to place an order with them, but, am waiting for the response to an email I sent them last Sunday, before I add the kit to the cart and part with the cash.

Please advise if/when you hear from them, Ralph. I'll do the same.
        Keith, Huntsville AL, 1971 TR6
        10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Good Parts Ram-Air induction | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts R200B Diff and CV axles | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Willwood Calipers and Vented Rotors | Good Parts Dual Brake Master Cylinder | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Comment

He has a full time job and does this on the side..... I thought I had his personal email but now I can't find it!
          1975 Mimosa with a few upgrades/mods:
          Patton TBI
          HVDA Toyota 5 speed
          Goodparts Nissan Diff
          Goodparts CVJs
          AAW Wire Harness
          Miata Seats
          Boyd Welding Custom 15 gallon aluminum gas tank

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyD75TR6 View Post
            He has a full time job and does this on the side..... I thought I had his personal email but now I can't find it!
            Unless he has more than one personal, that is the one that came back with the permanent error.
            Ralph
            TR250 "Eileen"
            MGB "Merck"
            VW GTI

Comment

Originally posted by 46er View Post
              Would anyone know if they are still doing business?

https://classic-technologies.com/
              6-pack member "Brosky" may be able to get you connected. He and Marc are close as I remember. Marc pictured and Eric (Her Majesty's Service) are pictured installing the panel on Brosky's car. http://www.74tr6.com/fusepanel.htm
              Best Therapy
              http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/AlbertGary.htm
              Zoom Zoom

Comment

• 46er
                46er commented
                Editing a comment
                I have contacted PayPal to begin the process of a refund for my order placed on 8/7. If he is still doing business he might consider adding a note to expect extended delays.

I have had no further response either. Hope all is OK with Marc.

So, having viewed a bunch of similar rewiring project videos on YouTube, and seen ed_h’s version, I’ve decided I’m going to build my own integrated fuse-relay panel.
              10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Good Parts Ram-Air induction | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts R200B Diff and CV axles | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Willwood Calipers and Vented Rotors | Good Parts Dual Brake Master Cylinder | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Comment

Originally posted by A Brit in Bama View Post
                I have had no further response either. Hope all is OK with Marc.

So, having viewed a bunch of similar rewiring project videos on YouTube, and seen ed_h’s version, I’ve decided I’m going to build my own integrated fuse-relay panel.
                Well...Murphy's Law...I got an email from Marc Goldblatt today, and clearly he's still in business.

Comment

Received an email from Classic Tech with an apology, my order will ship tomorrow.
                  Ralph
                  TR250 "Eileen"
                  MGB "Merck"
                  VW GTI

Comment

• 46er
                    46er commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Order received.

Mark is an excellent guy and his support is excellent, his latest version of his unit is even better than mine.

Comment

Classic Technologies?

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,679   Posts: 491,630   Members: 40,672   Active Members: 6,193
                  Welcome to our newest member, AlbertDum.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X