Tr250 Tr6 1968 -1971 EFI manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tr250 Tr6 1968 -1971 EFI manifold

If you buy directly through the forums and we don't have to deal with eBay fees then I will take $1350+shipping.

The link to the eBay listing with pictures and more info:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/23402456182...4AAOSwACNgrUH1

I am extremely hesitant to post on here to begin with so can we please keep the focus on the sale of the manifold.

That’s very nice! I have a later head and not enough money so I’m out but it looks very impressive!

Comment

Thanks Charlie! If you ever want one just message me and I can make a wideport version.

Regards

Comment

• JochemsTR
        JochemsTR commented
        Editing a comment
        Great Job! I sent you a message

That's pretty slick..... what do you use for engine management? Can you post all the pictures of it in here ..... the eBay listing ended.
      1975 Mimosa with a few upgrades/mods:
      Patton TBI
      HVDA Toyota 5 speed
      Goodparts Nissan Diff
      Goodparts CVJs
      AAW Wire Harness
      Miata Seats
      Boyd Welding Custom 15 gallon aluminum gas tank

Comment

This is very cool. can you PM me your contact details so I can have them for future reference? Would be a great project once I get moved.

Comment

You should consider producing a kit with a preprogrammed ms3, cable actuation for the TB and a solution for timing - I’m assuming you have a crank trigger for timing.
          If it were even a little more plug and play I’m sure you’d get even more takers.

Also fwiw I used 19lb injectors and it was good up to the 168hp - engine dyno - level. No idea of the relative cost differential, it’s been years since I had a 6 with a stock motor.
          One final question, what is that TB off of just out of interest. ?
          I'm really not that interesting...

Comment

rjb2968 , I sent you a PM.
            Flying Dutchman drives: TR6 - 1973 - 56/11 - CF1xxxxUO - J-OD - Kent 280° - EFI EMU Black - Phoenix - 205/60 on 7x16

Comment

Originally posted by alana View Post
              You should consider producing a kit with a preprogrammed ms3, cable actuation for the TB and a solution for timing - I’m assuming you have a crank trigger for timing.
              If it were even a little more plug and play I’m sure you’d get even more takers.

Also fwiw I used 19lb injectors and it was good up to the 168hp - engine dyno - level. No idea of the relative cost differential, it’s been years since I had a 6 with a stock motor.
              One final question, what is that TB off of just out of interest. ?
              100% Agree - looking into Patton TBI because, among other things, it is turnkey. However, the original look and feel of the PI version would be the hands-down winner...
              Joe Murawski

'74 w/bits of '72
              ... a perpetual work-in-progress...

Comment

You should consider producing a kit with a preprogrammed ms3, cable actuation for the TB and a solution for timing -
                preprogrammed ms3?? With Fuel Table, Enrichments, Ignition ????

Sounds good......................won't work.

The slightest changes in engine config requires new adjustments of parameters. With such a plug-and-play solution you maybe reach 80% of it's potential.
                I work now with EV14 injectors....major difference to its predecessor.

For the money spend on MS3...there are better ECUs out there.

Jochem
                Flying Dutchman drives: TR6 - 1973 - 56/11 - CF1xxxxUO - J-OD - Kent 280° - EFI EMU Black - Phoenix - 205/60 on 7x16

Comment

Tr250 Tr6 1968 -1971 EFI manifold

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,510   Posts: 490,163   Members: 20,396   Active Members: 5,510
                Welcome to our newest member, Thoraldenjoype.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X