Customer Service Shoutout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service Shoutout

Recently I ordered a spin on filter kit from Moss in San Luis Obispo, formerly XK's Unlimited. Much to my dismay, the alloy adapter piece was not true with respect to the rim of the casting mating to the oil filter housing on the block, resulting in a serious leak. So I filled out the return form and duly boxed up the kit for return to Moss Goleta.
    I wanted some bits for the TR and called them to order the parts. While on the phone, I mentioned the issue with the defective adapter and without my asking, Moss volunteered to send a new part at no charge, which is of some consequence costwise, ($84.99!).
    The Moss Parts organization has progressed light years from my first contact with them in the 1970's, when I visited their "warehouse" at the airfield in Goleta.
    I remember asking the gentleman that day if they carried parts for Triumps and he looked at me as if I was crazy!
    Anyway, I hope they keep up the good work and treat everyone as well as they have treated me since that first awkward encounter.
    CF1634U+O Pimento/Chestnut
    2nd owner, since 1975
    Now in Fair Oaks, CA

Good to hear about a good experience, Bruce, but I was a little disappointed...I thought it would be a little more exciting when my blurry eyes saw
    "Customer Service Shootout"....oh well.
    Driving a 1973 TR6
    Doing ZS carb repairs
    email kencorsaw"at"aol.com

Comment

• tr6easyrider
      tr6easyrider commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL... good one...

• poolboy
      poolboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks... and it was true.

Customer Service Shoutout

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,743   Posts: 492,178   Members: 48,388   Active Members: 6,781
Welcome to our newest member, MatthewBruic.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X