Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Parts Supplier??

Hi Guys,

I have been buying parts from TRF and Moss but can't get to my post office box in the USA since the pandemic. Wondering if anybody knows of Canadian suppliers? I have used Peninsula British Parts and Obselete Automotive. Am I missing any??

Thanks in advance,
    TupperTom

Hi Tom,

welcome to 6-Pack! Fellow Canadian here. There is one other local business you might want to try called British Auto Sport. It is in the Hamilton Area ( Troy Ontario). They mostly deal with Moss so if you provide them with a Moss part number they might have it in stock or can order it for you. I was just there on Thursday picking up some brake rotors.

As an aside, check out Cross Border Pickups. A US. Mailbox service where you can have items shipped to and consolidated there. You can then have it shipped from there to two pick up points in Ontario. One is in Mississauga by the airport...I think the other is in Markham. I’ve been using this service for a couple of years and it’s excellent.

Cheers
    Tush
    81 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 81 Triumph TR8
    73 Triumph TR6 CF4874UO, 68 Triumph TR250 CD5228LO
    62 Triumph TR4 CT6716LO, 60 Triumph TR3A TS69891LO
    60 Triumph TR3A TS64870LO, 59 Triumph TR3A TS44836LO
    https://www.youtube.com/user/cheftush

Comment

• TupperTom
      TupperTom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Tush that helps!

Hello Tom, another Canadian here. +1 on British Auto Sport. Fred really knows his stuff and has good stock on TR6 Parts. [email protected]
    Fred doesn't have a web page, but responds to e-mail quickly.
    What are the details of your car? Also the status?

Comment

Hey Thanks for the info. Car details: 1973 TR6 CF1710U French Blue w/Black interior. I have owned the car since 1988 and just recently did a restore. New paint and many new parts, you know $$$. I learned alot about body work and paint; I now realize why body shops charge so much. I am trying to put some miles on it this summer to work any bugs out as the restore took about 5 years. I plan on installing the new interior and carpets this fall. What a joy to drive these cars.

Thanks
      Tom

Comment

• SapphireBlue72
        SapphireBlue72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty color, looks real good.

Canadian Parts Supplier??

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,973   Posts: 484,499   Members: 10,050   Active Members: 975
    Welcome to our newest member, Dave S.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X