Harbor Freight Low Lift Transmission Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbor Freight Low Lift Transmission Jack

I'm installing a new diff in my '71, and on impulse, I bought a Harbor Freight Low Lift Transmission Jack, to assist in the process.

It comes mostly assembled, with just the four casters to bolt on. The saddle, on which the item to be lifted sits, has a range of movement from 7" when collapsed, to 22" when fully raised. You raise/lower it via a ratchet or cordless drill/impact driver, with a 1/2 drive. I think this will be much faster/safer than trying to balance it on a floor jack, or try and man-handle it into place - especially as it has a substantial ratchet strap to keep the item in place

I plan on doing the actual install tomorrow, but having rigged it up and testing it, I'm pretty impressed - It's really solid.

And...after I have used it, I plan on making a wooden seat to fasten to the saddle, and this will become my rolling garage stool.

You can get this (with coupon) for as little as $82. https://www.harborfreight.com/450-lb...nsmission+jack

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-06-05 13.18.00.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	356.0 KB
ID:	532825
    Keith, Huntsville AL, 1971 TR6
    10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Good Parts Ram-Air induction | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts R200B Diff and CV axles | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Willwood Calipers and Vented Rotors | Good Parts Dual Brake Master Cylinder | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Nice,thanks for posting
    Phil

Comment

Harbor Freight Low Lift Transmission Jack

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,743   Posts: 492,178   Members: 48,391   Active Members: 6,782
    Welcome to our newest member, iheduqa.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X