Moss mazda 5 speed conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moss mazda 5 speed conversion

I see that Moss has the whole package for the conversion to a Mazda 5-speed listed in their new products list for the TR250/6.
    2 versions, 1 for the 250 up to the 72 6 and 73 on up.
    I'm guessing that is to accommodate the "long snout crank" of the early cars?
    Kind of pricey though, as much as I paid for my 6 off the dealership lot!
    CF1634U+O Pimento/Chestnut
    2nd owner, since 1975
    Now in Fair Oaks, CA

Note that it is on backorder, Bruce. That will give you some time to save up. ;-)

Comment

Interesting that it comes with a driveshaft and a brand new gearbox, that's pretty tempting vs the HVDA conversion with a used unit (if I had anywhere near that kind of cash to spare).
      Bill Connell
      1969 TR6 CC28790
      TR6 project log
      St. Paul MN

Comment

I recently purchased and received this unit for my 73 TR6. It took 2 months from order to delivery. Moss indicated that it was the first conversion sold and delivered in the US (several to follow). I'm looking forward to the install which will occur later this spring.

Comment

Originally posted by rnhaikio View Post
          I recently purchased and received this unit for my 73 TR6. It took 2 months from order to delivery. Moss indicated that it was the first conversion sold and delivered in the US (several to follow). I'm looking forward to the install which will occur later this spring.
          Please share photos from delivery to install.
          Best Therapy
          http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/AlbertGary.htm
          Zoom Zoom

Comment

Originally posted by baws View Post
            I see that Moss has the whole package for the conversion to a Mazda 5-speed listed in their new products list for the TR250/6.
            2 versions, 1 for the 250 up to the 72 6 and 73 on up.
            I'm guessing that is to accommodate the "long snout crank" of the early cars?
            Kind of pricey though, as much as I paid for my 6 off the dealership lot!
            Yep! My '73 cost $4,390 out the door!

Dick

Comment

Moss mazda 5 speed conversion

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,723   Posts: 481,737   Members: 8,397   Active Members: 264
            Welcome to our newest member, ajiupoconiiv.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
            X