Tach & Speedo are real smooth now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tach & Speedo are real smooth now!

I just got my tach back from West Valley Auto Electronics (818-758-9500) and everything works perfectly. Before having them refurbish/calibrate it, it would make a constant ticking sound. Now that they've done both the Tach and Speedo, I have very smooth operating instruments with no needle jumping or bouncing at any speed and both are, after 34 years, accurate once again! Cosmetically they both look the same, just cleaner though the case has been buffed. The tach was $130 delivered and that included a new inner cable. The speedo was a little more involved as it required both calibration and new odometer gearing along with a new inner cable. That cost $225 delivered. Once they receive your instrument, Morris examines it and then calls with a firm price which was exactly what he previously had quoted me. Turn around time was less then 2 weeks door to door. If you decide to have either of these instruments rebuilt by anyone make sure they make a new inner cable with the proper tip length to match the instrument.
    1975 Mimosa with a few upgrades/mods:
    Patton TBI
    HVDA Toyota 5 speed
    Goodparts Nissan Diff
    Goodparts CVJs
    AAW Wire Harness
    Miata Seats
    Boyd Welding Custom 15 gallon aluminum gas tank

Tach & Speedo are real smooth now!

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,859   Posts: 493,133   Members: 56,868   Active Members: 174
Rovercooper
Welcome to our newest member, Rovercooper.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X