Triple Weber emblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Weber emblem

I was asked to make a triple weber emblem. Anyone else interested ? The cost would the same as the SU2; 90$ including shipping. Here is what it would look like. (sorry for the 2d drawing, I lost my 3d application)

Thanks
    François

I was asked to make a triple weber emblem. Anyone else interested ? The cost would the same as the SU2; 90$ including shipping. Here is what it would look like. (sorry for the 2d drawing, I lost my 3d application)

Thanks
    François
    I like the idea Francois, I just wonder how it would look with the actual Weber 'W'. More recognizable to the aficionados but definately not as elegant as your example.

Stan

Comment

Stan,
      You're right that it would have been more recognizable. Unfortunatly, I already sent the drawing to be cut. I'm only having 2 cut. One for the original order and one available for however wants it. I'll post a picture of it when completed.

François

Comment

Stan,
        You're right that it would have been more recognizable. Unfortunatly, I already sent the drawing to be cut. I'm only having 2 cut. One for the original order and one available for however wants it. I'll post a picture of it when completed.

François
        I'm sure it will look great Francois and you may get a new set of customers from the World Wide Web Consortium :-)

Stan

Comment

Paying the licensing fee to legally use the copyrighted image could cut into profits as well. Then again maybe you could cut a deal to supply them through the various Weber outlets as well.

Comment

Paying the licensing fee to legally use the copyrighted image could cut into profits as well. Then again maybe you could cut a deal to supply them through the various Weber outlets as well.
            Good point Shawn, definitely need to steer clear of the copyright police.

Stan

Comment

Here is the result!

François

Comment

I like mine better. W3 makes me think that they want Bush for a third term!

Comment

I like mine better. W3 makes me think that they want Bush for a third term!
                  When I see W3 I think of the Word Wide Web consortium.

The tripleZS is great, the chrome and color really set it off. Perhaps tripleDCOE or if you want to be really classy triploDCOE in the same style would work for the Weber folks...

Stan

Comment

Triple Weber emblem

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 40,066   Posts: 494,717   Members: 56,929   Active Members: 146
                  Welcome to our newest member, xs88kqsx.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

• Sep 10
                    01:00 AM | The annual British Car Day in Cincinnati is September 11th.

Live music, food, and beer trucks

Two new classes added, British...
                  • No more items.
                  Working...
                  X