Nice TR6 on Hemmings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice TR6 on Hemmings

Here's a nice looking TR6 that's obviously had a lot of work done to it but once again there's no frame shots. If the frame is as nice as the rest of the car it could be a real good buy at $19K because I doubt you could duplicate the car & work for that amount of money.

More pictures on his Photobucket account.
    1975 Mimosa with a few upgrades/mods:
    Patton TBI
    HVDA Toyota 5 speed
    Goodparts Nissan Diff
    Goodparts CVJs
    AAW Wire Harness
    Miata Seats
    Boyd Welding Custom 15 gallon aluminum gas tank

Here's a nice looking TR6 that's obviously had a lot of work done to it but once again there's no frame shots. If the frame is as nice as the rest of the car it could be a real good buy at $19K because I doubt you could duplicate the car & work for that amount of money.

More pictures on his Photobucket account.
    I agree, Bob. I did notice that all the work done was of the "frame ON" variety (although I didn't check the photoBucket pics). Assuming that it has a good frame, it well worth more than the asking price.

Comment

Gorgeous, and supercharged no less.

Having only owned a TR6 for a month now, I need to keep my brain in check when looking at these cars for sale. Sometimes find myself with that "Maybe I Should've Bought Something Like That" syndrome. Then I remind myself to be content with the one that found its way into my garage (and falling more and more in love with it with each passing day). Time (plus some more personal attention and wrenching) should alleviate these symptoms.

Comment

I hear you there, Robert. I paid $16K for mine last fall, and have already put about $2K into. When I see ads for cars like these, I start to get buyer's remorse. Then I run down to my garage and take a look at my beauty and realize why I fell for this particular car. As my wife says, "she has character"...nuff said!

Comment

As my wife says, "she has character"...nuff said!

...My wife has been saying lately, "When will the money bleeding stop"!

Comment

...that, too! :whistle:

Comment

This TR6 had a sad story behind it that I found out about after posting the link. Here's the thread on why it was sold
              1975 Mimosa with a few upgrades/mods:
              Patton TBI
              HVDA Toyota 5 speed
              Goodparts Nissan Diff
              Goodparts CVJs
              AAW Wire Harness
              Miata Seats
              Boyd Welding Custom 15 gallon aluminum gas tank

Comment

Nice TR6 on Hemmings

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,933   Posts: 484,037   Members: 9,311   Active Members: 595
              Welcome to our newest member, itikeiws.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
              X