• Show
Clear All

• This ought to be GOOD !

http://classicmotorsports.net/bike/
    Driving a 1973 TR6
    Doing ZS carb repairs
    email kencorsaw"at"aol.com

Have to reply to this one.

I dont have a current Bonneville but do have a 74. Also my daily driver is a 98 T-Bird. Love them both for the style and speed. There is no way any of my Triumph cars could compete with acceleration and handling of a Triumph motorcycle. The T-bird for sure is much faster and can really pull out of the corners. The Bonneville is a better handler than the T-Bird and has enough power to beat out a stock Triumph car.

But saying that, I am sure that I will be selling my 2 bikes in the near future. Just getting too old and I don't feel as confident as I did 40 years ago when I started bikes. Also the current crop of drivers scares me to death.

Another plus for the cars is my wife enjoys rides in the TRs. Will not get on the back of either of my 2 bikes.

But you must agree that both the older and newer Triumph classics are a sight to behold. Best looking bikes ever in my opinion.

Comment

I will be reading that one, for sure, as I have the same internal struggle all the time...

Comment

So PB, did the carb article make you want to order the mag? If not, this might be the straw...

Lou
        72 Pimento w/overdrive

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to subscribe, Lou. I'm just going to have to wait a month or 2 more until, I get the TRials paid off. I spent a grand at the Dentist within the past month and ..well ,.. you know the story a liitle bit here and a little bit there and sometimes there just ain't enough to go around.
          Driving a 1973 TR6
          Doing ZS carb repairs
          email kencorsaw"at"aol.com

Comment

I hear ya man!
            Same here, but i do love my classic car mags.
            Especially in the fall and winter.
            Keeps my spirits up.
            CF1634U+O Pimento/Chestnut
            2nd owner, since 1975
            Now in Fair Oaks, CA

Comment

I've received this for years. A really gerat magazine for all car owners, but the writers seem to own a lot of British cars. There is a list in from of their names and what they own.

Comment

This ought to be GOOD !

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,946   Posts: 484,118   Members: 9,386   Active Members: 640
              Welcome to our newest member, EthelLok.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X