To me THIS is the car to watch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me THIS is the car to watch.

I will be curious to see what unrestored originality brings on Ebay. I would downgrade to a 4 cylinder for this car.

1967 TR4-A irs 35,789 miles

Never mind, forget about it, he's just another scumbag lying car dealer. :lol:

Once parts have been swapped from another car and rust has been covered over, all bets are off.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270512133951

Comment

Jim,

That is good research there! I bookmarked the car now on Ebay to see how much 'profit' the seller makes.

There is nothing wrong with making a profit. I just wish car dealers had were a bit more honest. That will never happen in my life time!

But the 4A is not much of a downgrade from a stock 6. Engine power is about the same and suspension with the IRS about the same.

Since my 72 project is yet to be complete, I can't really compare my 4 to the 6 but I am guessing I wont feel much difference as far as power. Maybe in the ride since the 4 is a solid rear axle.

I can tell you that both my 3 and 4 have lots of power and are a joy to drive. I really can't wait to drive the 6!

Comment

Vin #'s are not the same.

Comment

Don....... as you get older and the vision starts to vanish..........a 3 begins to look like an 8. I know because I checked them too and thought they were the same! This time I wrote them down...one above the other

CTC70181L
          CTC70131L

Gettin old sucks.... but it sure beats the alternative!
          1975 Mimosa with a few upgrades/mods:
          Patton TBI
          HVDA Toyota 5 speed
          Goodparts Nissan Diff
          Goodparts CVJs
          AAW Wire Harness
          Miata Seats
          Boyd Welding Custom 15 gallon aluminum gas tank

Comment

Bobby talk about preachin to the choir.
            That's exactly what I said

Comment

Auction is over and the bid was $27,900 and reserve was not met. I have to wonder what the reserve was?

I don't know but that seems a bit high for this car. Yes it appears to be original but the interior is showing its age, windshield is pitted, and the boot has some rust issues.

4's are a nice car for sure but that is a lot of $ for a car that, in my opinion, needs some touching up.

Comment

To me THIS is the car to watch.

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,945   Posts: 484,110   Members: 9,381   Active Members: 637
              Welcome to our newest member, Lamarqe.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X