Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrjim
    replied
    I'd like to get some of whatever that dude is smokin, cause it must be good for him to think that a TR7 daily driver or any for that matter is worth that much. And the TR7 Spiders ONLY came in black, with grey black interior and special reflective decals, so he is full of that too!

:-)

Cheers
    Mr. Jim

Leave a comment:

• 76er
    replied
    I say $31,500 and not a penny more because it may have interior water damage!

Leave a comment:

• wpmartin
    replied
    'THIS IS MY DAILY DRIVER. I RUN IT MOST OF THE TIME WITH TOP DOWN IN RAIN SNOW, WIND OR COLD'

FYI - According to a local realtor's website (someone attempting to interest you in purchasing property in the area) the yearly average is 193 days of precipitation, with a rainfall average of 98 inches.

Top down? Yikes.

Bill

Leave a comment:

• 76er
    started a topic Portland Craigslist TR7 for sale

Portland Craigslist TR7 for sale

Hurry up before it's snapped up if you're interested in a daily driver Triumph:

'1980 TRIUMPH TR7 - $32000 (LINCOLN CITY)
    Date: 2010-01-03, 9:50AM PST
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1980 TR7 FUEL INJECTION 32000 OBO
    ( 200 TR7's were converted to fuel injection when they arrived in california)
    Some where painted silver with two tone interiors and where marketed as the 'Spyder'
    This car is techiqually NOT a syder according to purists, but is titaled as one.
    Probably because of the racing suspension, and fuel injection. OR WHATEVER!
    NEW PIPE SYSTEM

TANOUE, BOOT AND RAG TOP,--NEEDS SOME NEW SNAPS
    AIR CONDITIONING WORKS SO DOES CIGARETTE LIGHTER
    5 SPEED MANUEL PRIEMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH SIRREUS CONNECTION

THIS IS MY DAILY DRIVER. I RUN IT MOST OF THE TIME WITH TOP DOWN IN RAIN SNOW, WIND OR COLD

HAS A GREAT HEATER
    NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR BUT NOTHING MAJOR
    LITTLE DINGS HERE AND THERE, CARPETS NEED SHAMPOOED
    COULD USE NEW DOOR RUBBER
    NEEDS NEW 50 AMP FUSE FOR BLINKERS TO WORK. HAD A SHORT, FOUND SHORT,--NOW NEED TO REPLACE FUSE
    ALL PARTS ARE EASY TO GET FROM ' BRITISH VICTORIA CATALOG'
    I'LL GIVE YOU ONE OF MINE.
    EVERY PART FOR THIS CAR CAN BE BOUGHT FROM ' BRITISH VICTORIA PARTS'
    this car could be a '1' with vary little effort,--if you had the money for new stuff! LOL
    THIS IS THE 30TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY MODEL, WITH ' 30TH ANNIVERSARY EMBLEM OB CLOVE BOX.
    ( THERE WAS REALLY NO ' 30TH ANNIVERSARY. iT WAS A MARKETING PLOY. LOL You gotta love madison avenue.
    Dispite the Triumph 'purists' disgust with this model, it sold more units than any other model in triumph history.
    The workmanship was ,--shuady,- the power plant small, not very safe, the rar light system sucked
    and it signaled the end of Triumph as a credible player .
    Today I find it amusing,--when asked by younger folks--' IS IT A FERRARI ?' LOL.
    AS IF THEY CAN'T READ THE DECAL ON THE BONET.
    WHAT'S A TRIUMPH. ?
    WHO , WHERE AND WHEN WAS IT MADE.

When I say 30 years ago they can't belive it. It looks so moderrn. It has an ageless design.
    the car really runs great, no problem with starts or power. But no matter how fast you go everyone wants to pass
    the red sports car.-- SO I LETM'--CAUSE IT'S MINE,--not thiers, and I'm haven fun ----ALLLLL NIIIGHT LLONGGGG

SEND YOUR EMAIL TO MY EMAIL [email protected]

I AM XXXXX XXXXXXX IN LINCOLN CITY, XXXX SE XXX XXXXX JUST DROP BY WTH CASH NO CHECKS

THE HOOD GRAPHIC WAS REMOVED

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1535314610'

Portland Craigslist TR7 for sale

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,944   Posts: 484,130   Members: 9,409   Active Members: 648
Welcome to our newest member, VTTinsive.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X