• Show
Clear All

• HawaiiGuy
    replied
    Bellisimo!!

Leave a comment:

• mitchtr25068
    replied
    thanks guys. my wife and i also thought they were awesome shots, so we gave each other an xmas present and had three of the 30+ shots that Franco the photg took printed in 11x14 and they're getting framed. When he delivered them he left a 'present,' as I had een drooling over a color shot he took of the TR4a alone in a field with a forest backdrop but couldn't afford the additional expense for the print. He said he knew I had to have one shot alone of the TR, so it was a gift. Now, if I can get him to give me a JPEG image, I'll put up that shot as well.

BTW, in the series there are some fairly famous Woodstock and other worldly characters: Deborah Harry of Blondie; Michael Lang, who was the man behind the original Woodstock Festival in the 60's (and still calls Woodstock NY his home); and Steve Heller, a sculptor who owns a shop called Fabulous Furniture and welds together old car remnants to create sofas, coffee tables, and who is pictured in front of the car that took what I think was called the Classic of the Year award in the New York Times Last year. As i recall, it's a caddy merged with pieces of other 50s and 60s classics. It was at the New York Auto show after he won the NYT vote. Google him and I'd think you will see more of that vehicle and his work.

Merry Xmas to all

Leave a comment:

• wazowski
    replied
    Mitch, those photos were awesome. I also like the hood reflection shot.

Leave a comment:

• wazowski
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wazowski
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mrjim
    replied
    Very cool indeed! The others were vry cool as well, gotta love black n whites.

Cheers
    mr. Jim

Leave a comment:

• BobbyD75TR6
    replied
    Very cool............. Mitch and his bride are #30 in the collection!

Leave a comment:

• mitchtr25068
    started a topic The Other TR and My Main Squeeze!

The Other TR and My Main Squeeze!

One of my other TRs (and my Beautiful Bride): check out portrait number 30 in link below. If you follow the blog, you'll read that the photographer saw my three TRs at the local Wooddtock British Car Show and asked my wife and I, and our TR4a, to be part of his blog of 60 different subjects shot in Woodstock NY in 60 days

http://www.deliberatelydark.com/blog1/

The Other TR and My Main Squeeze!

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,933   Posts: 484,037   Members: 9,310   Active Members: 595
Welcome to our newest member, eyatexasaqil.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
X