Ain't this interesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ain't this interesting?

When we assign a special place for contentious topics, no one uses it. Who'da thunk it would be that simple.

Ed
    For just a little more, you can do it yourself!

Ed,

I can’t remember now…(after all, it’s been a whole 3 months since the web site migration occurred)…did the 6-Pack Forums even have a sub-forum “All the contentious stuff…” before the migration? I certainly remember some extended contentious stuff prior to the migration, for example “Oh Well, Another One” and “Donald Trump – WTF.” Those were located in the main OT Forum. This Sub-Forum “All the contentious stuff…” seems to be kind of hidden under the OT Forum. Maybe most folks don’t realize it is here.

Warren
    1972 TR6, CC83395U, Sienna Brown / New Tan.
    2d owner; purchased in 1974; daily driver until 1980.
    Original US dealer: Continental Motors, Inc., Wichita, KS.
    Original sale to 1st owner occurred Oct. 16, 1972.

Comment

...And thats a good thing. Totally ruins the mystery of some of us when we find out what we stand for. I would rather not know and keep everyone as a family of freinds.

Comment

OK, then, "Trump, WTF!"

Comment

I for one am grateful as I tried to not go there so it kind of took out the whole OT Forum for me
          I72 Pimento w/overdrive

Comment

I was going to go with all the people who said having it was a bad idea stopped posting.

Interesting how how few people it took to take a good idea - OT - and muck it up.

It wasn’t even the opinions, it was the unflinching refusal to hear alternative viewpoints that got my goat...
            I'm really not that interesting...

Comment

Ain't this interesting?

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,705   Posts: 481,520   Members: 8,375   Active Members: 228
            Welcome to our newest member, oozuraro.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
            X