The Triumph Experience PITA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Triumph Experience PITA

How the hello does the one get their name off of THE TRIUMPH EXPERIENCE website? Cannot for the life of me stop them from sending annoying emails. Tried everything to get off their site.

Hi Bill,

If you can log into your email account online and not through a 3rd party app. Send one of the offending emails to your Spam folder and let it sit in there for 24 hrs. before you delete it. That should stop the annoyance.
    Down the bayou in a TR6.

Comment

What kind of emails , Bill ?
      I'm on the Triumph Experience quite a bit in their "TR6 TECH" Forum and the only emails I get are notifying me that there has been a post in a topic that I've participated in.
      I believe there's an option whereby I can opt out of that feature if I wanted. Go to "home page" then "member account edit" then "website settings"....See if you can opt out there.
      Or you could submit a new, fictitious email address.
      Last edited by poolboy; 07-13-2018, 08:57 AM.
      Driving a 1973 TR6
      Doing ZS carb repairs
      email kencorsaw"at"aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by poolboy View Post
        What kind of emails , Bill ?
        I'm on the Triumph Experience quite a bit in their "TR6 TECH" Forum and the only emails I get are notifying me that there has been a post in a topic that I've participated in.
        I believe there's an option whereby I can opt out of that feature if I wanted. Go to "home page" then "member account edit" then "website settings"....See if you can opt out there.
        Or you could submit a new, fictitious email address.
        Maybe I will route them to "BASIL" over at BCF

Comment

The Triumph Experience PITA

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,705   Posts: 481,520   Members: 8,375   Active Members: 228
        Welcome to our newest member, oozuraro.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
        X