No announcement yet.

Feel/Smell without the Sound worthless!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel/Smell without the Sound worthless!

Found on another site
    Attached Files

Ha! My sentiments exactly.
    CF1634U+O Pimento/Chestnut
    2nd owner, since 1975
    Now in Fair Oaks, CA

Comment

Not like most LBC hear 'em b4 you c 'em drove right pass me electric powered coversion to each his own seen at Brits Week @Petersen Auto Museum 11/14/21 https://www.triumphexp.com/forum/the...-mine.1849708/

Comment

You can get an electric Cobra from Superformance now. The end is nigh!!!
        1972 Sapphire TR6 #CC84,something

1973 Harvest Yellow MGB V8

Comment

At risk of grievous bodily harm to myself, are electric conversions that bad given the alternative is an electric powered, character-free, jello mold from an automaker. EV West has some neat kits for VW and Porsche cars (imagine an electric 912 or 914 kicking a 911's butt!). I hope we can someday have the option of such a well engineered kit and why not the same kit would probably fit TR2-6 so the market is big enough to warrant investment. Oh, and we have the coolest place to plug them in already (gas cap). If my motor ever goes south I'd seriously consider a conversion to electric vs another attempt to address the 6's collection of Achilles heels from thrust washer to clutch pins to differentials.... That or a non M version of a BMW straight six, I know shoot me but I don't think its that bad to play with cars that were made in the thousands, 275 GTB, that's a different matter.

Comment

Rock and roll's been going down hill ever since Buddy Holly died.

Click image for larger version

Name:	americvanth.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	546033

Comment

Feel/Smell without the Sound worthless!

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,786   Posts: 492,636   Members: 56,535   Active Members: 5,516
            Welcome to our newest member, GonacoDob.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X