Panasport Wheels and tires for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panasport Wheels and tires for sale

I just picked up a TR250. It has Panasport 15x6 wheels and new directional tires that I want to sale. They will fit any TR 250 or TR6. They have very minor scuff marks that could easily be buffed out/repaired. The like new tires are 205/60-15 radials, directional. A new wheel is $330, tire $100 and mount balance $30+ for a total $460 each. I'll sale for $300 each, all 4 for $1200 plus UPS shipping. I'll package them cardboard front and rear and banned, just like tirerack would do. PriMsg or call Mark 850-207-7117

Mark - That is a very pretty car. With what are you planning on replacing the Panasports?

Just asking out of curiosity.

(I'm all set for wheels)
    Keith, Huntsville AL, 1971 TR6
    10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Good Parts Ram-Air induction | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts R200B Diff and CV axles | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Willwood Calipers and Vented Rotors | Good Parts Dual Brake Master Cylinder | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Comment

Mark, if you are planning to convert to Triumph steel wheels and ROStyle hubcaps, I'd highly recommend that you keep the Panasports for daily driving. The Triumph wheels are notoriously not straight and most likely will have some side-to-side wobble as well as up and down out of round. I have steel wheels and ROStyle hubcaps but I only use them for shows where I want to put the hubcaps on, and I use my Panasports almost all the time. The Panasports are ideal in my opinion. Also, the hubcaps rattle and don't stay on real well, especially in spirited driving.
      Regards,
      Bob

Comment

I'm getting 5 new Panasport wheels with redline tires. One of them being a spare... then I'll rotate all five. I figured it would just be easier to sell the four wheels and tires.... time will tell.

Mark

Comment

Beautiful car Mark. I have Panasport 14" wheels on my TR8 and can attest to the price!

Comment

Panasport Wheels and tires for sale

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,863   Posts: 493,172   Members: 56,868   Active Members: 174
          southjersey29
          Welcome to our newest member, southjersey29.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X