Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 days till the first meet of the season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the award! That's some interesting cars.
    72 Pimento w/overdrive - Lilred
    67 4A Royal Blue - Lilblue

Comment

Your car looks so clean! Love the 250 strip on it too. Congrats on the award!

Comment

When I was a kid, I had a Type II single cab pickup and later, a transporter, which earned me money in my gardening/landscaping business. Enough to buy 40 acres.

Those who drop the bodies on skids won't be able to haul very much in those slammed buses.
        Doesn't make any sense to me. I guess they can impress each other and laugh about it.
        Your TR6 looks very good, award was justified.
        Walt
        CC80954U '72 TR6 original condition/sold 16.500.
        poolboy rebuilt the Z-S Carbs. Philstr6 rebuilt both rear hubs.

Comment

Neat cars. Thanks for the pics, and congrats on bringing home some hardware!
          1973 TR6 – BRG with beige interior, custom LED lighting
          Hardtop, OD, Rollbar, 15”Koenigs
          Bored, balanced and polished motor with PI cam, hi-comp head, triple DCOE's
          Header, custom exhaust, custom alternator, e-fan
          Lowered, poly suspension, Konis and rear anti roll-bar
          www.coventrysfinest.blogspot.com

Comment

Neat cars. Thanks for the pics, and congrats on bringing home some hardware!
            Thanks!

When I was a kid, I had a Type II single cab pickup and later, a transporter, which earned me money in my gardening/landscaping business. Enough to buy 40 acres.

Those who drop the bodies on skids won't be able to haul very much in those slammed buses.
            Doesn't make any sense to me. I guess they can impress each other and laugh about it.
            Your TR6 looks very good, award was justified.
            It's not about practicality. It's not about utility. It's about personal expression. These guys have a style that's not practical or 'normal' but it's what they love and their passionate about it. Everyone may not agree with their style, but I can appreciate their passion! I love all kinds of cars, all types, genres, Marques, styles, etc. it's not about the car, it's about the passion of the person and how it shows through their car. True, none of these guys are going to haul much in their buses, but they look cool, and those guys/gals love their cars, trucks, and buses; that's what it's all about. It doesn't have to make sense, it's about love of the car, fun, passion, art, and camaraderie. B)
            And thank you! :laugh:

Comment

I
              Good morning what about a side view of your car could you post a picture thanks

8NAK4 how much ground clearance have you got?
              3" frame from pavement.

Comment

5 days till the first meet of the season!

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,859   Posts: 493,133   Members: 56,868   Active Members: 174
              Rovercooper
              Welcome to our newest member, Rovercooper.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X