Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 days till the first meet of the season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 days till the first meet of the season!

5 days till my car meet season kick off. There's a great Euro show in Louisville called Water by the Bridge. It was a great time last year, I just hope the weather holds out this year! I've already put some miles on the car since we've had some good weather... Have you guys broken out your Sixes and heading to any cruises, meets, shows??

Teaser pic:

.. Have you guys broken out your Sixes and heading to any cruises, meets, shows??
    :huh: Some of us.
    Driving a 1973 TR6
    Doing ZS carb repairs
    email kencorsaw"at"aol.com

Comment

That's not fair we are still -17C or 1F and expecting more snow and freezing rain over the next few days. It will be a good month before I can get the 6 on the road...

Comment

Still inching my way through a total engine overhaul here.
        Hopefully have mine running in time for the late spring/summer meets and tours.

We'll have to use a different machine for next month's South Bay tour, which always has a wonderful mix of British vehicles anyway.
        Everything from Austin Sprite to Ford Zephyr.
        CF1634U+O Pimento/Chestnut
        2nd owner, since 1975
        Now in Fair Oaks, CA

Comment

5 days till my car meet season kick off. There's a great Euro show in Louisville called Water by the Bridge. It was a great time last year, I just hope the weather holds out this year! I've already put some miles on the car since we've had some good weather... Have you guys broken out your Sixes and heading to any cruises, meets, shows??

Teaser pic:
          Man that thing looks low. Not that there's anything wrong with that
          So much rust, so little time

64 TR4 Overdrive Surrey
          68 TR250 Soon to have Overdrive & Surrey
          69 TR6 Overdrive Early with fender beads
          71 TR6 Hardtop Soon to have OD
          81 TR8 Injected Automatic...the LAST Automatic

Comment

Bruce - Will you have it ready for the UBSCC show in Dixon in May?
            CF28612UO - Pimento/Chestnut/Overdrive/Hardtop
            Folsom, CA - Yeah, near the prison!

Comment

Bruce - Will you have it ready for the UBSCC show in Dixon in May?
              I sure hope so!
              We'll see.
              CF1634U+O Pimento/Chestnut
              2nd owner, since 1975
              Now in Fair Oaks, CA

Comment

Good morning what about a side view of your car could you post a picture thanks

Comment

Nick, congrats on the VB article! Although TR6-less now, I still get the catalogues
                  Enjoy the cruises with that hotrod!

Comment

Nick, I know you wanted to see my exhaust, so here's another teaser. Not finished with how it'll exit though :evil:

This was taken last night We just got a fresh snow fall in NW Chicago! It should be gone by the end of the week though. No car shows for a while...

Comment

Up here in Western Canada we have a ways to go before the toys come out of the garage.

8NAK4 it may be the angle of the picture and nothing more but you should check the front end alignment as your right tire looks like it is leaning in at the top.

Cheers
                      Byron

Comment

Atomic,
                        We usually have our TR6 at Palatine. This year we are planning on having our Midget there and possibly the TR6 if it is ready by then.

Comment

Atomic,
                          We usually have our TR6 at Palatine. This year we are planning on having our Midget there and possibly the TR6 if it is readyby then.
                          Is there a car show in Palatine? When is it?

Comment

8NAK4 it may be the angle of the picture and nothing more but you should check the front end alignment as your right tire looks like it is leaning in at the top.
                            I think its just the angle of the photo making it look exaggerated, but the front wheels are slightly negative. Good eye, though! And thanks for lookin' out!

Good morning what about a side view of your car could you post a picture thanks
                            Here's the only other picture I'll post right now, haha! I was hoping just to tease with the first pic, until I get to the car meet on Saturday... B)

Comment

Nick, I know you wanted to see my exhaust, so here's another teaser. Not finished with how it'll exit though :evil:
                              Looks good. I'm gonna try to convince the wife that I need to rework my exhaust this spring.

I'm loving your wheels too. I really want to get rid of the konig rewinds, I know what I want, but I can't find them in a 16x7....

And yeah guys, she is low and static just the way I like it! I'm def not a purist! :evil:

Comment

5 days till the first meet of the season!

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,859   Posts: 493,133   Members: 56,868   Active Members: 174
                              Rovercooper
                              Welcome to our newest member, Rovercooper.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X