Hey Ron, it's me Todd. Nice talkin'with ya

Leave a comment:

• skootch13
    replied
    Welcome Ron. have fun with your 6

Leave a comment:

• phil73
    replied
    Welcome! Great bunch of folks here with unmatched knowledge of these cars.

BTW, Ron I think on facebook you were asking about the hardtop bows. Here's the post I made a while back when I converted some GT6 bows to work in my hardtop. Sadly, the images seem to have gone missing over the years. If you need them I might still have them around here somewhere.
    https://forums.6-pack.org/the-6-pack...6-hardtop-bows
    Last edited by phil73; 02-16-2021, 01:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tush
    replied
    Welcome to 6-Pack...yes, hope to see you and the car at a TRials one day.

Cheers,
    Tush

Leave a comment:

• lfmTR4
    replied
    Welcome Ron and congratulations.

Its a great bonding experience, get him immersed. I bought a 72 that I rebuilt with my 15 year old son, my third TR his first. If he’s going to drive and keep it, he better be able to wrench on it. Post some pics and updates along the way.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf76STL
    replied
    Welcome, Ron. Three generations in rumphs' will be quite an achievement. Looking forward to the progress of the project.

Cheers,

Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Charlie(74)
    replied
    Fantastic! Your son is a lucky guy. What a great first car to have. My 6 was and I still have it but I was substantially older than 16.

Leave a comment:

• RonJr.
    started a topic New 6-Pack Member!

New 6-Pack Member!

Just joined up today! Pops ( Rhon Jernigan) has been a member for quite some time now, but I haven't owned a TR6 till just recently. I found a really nice car down in Fla. and took off from Delaware on the Friday afternoon before Christmas to go get it! My Dad, and My son were along for the ride! Made it down, checked it out, and found it was exactly how it was advertised. I saw it on the TRF Classifieds section. Its a 1974 TR6, and had already been re-painted it's original color, carmine red. It will be my son's car when it is finished. He will be a third generation " Triumph Guy", hes turning 16 at the end of summer. Of course he will need some driving time before he takes the wheel of the 6, but he will be like me with my first car being a TR ( 1965 TR4A) . It's good to be in the 6-Pack club! I look forward to meeting many people here, and at future events! Thanks, Ron Jernigan Jr.

New 6-Pack Member!

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,411   Posts: 489,282   Members: 14,549   Active Members: 617
Welcome to our newest member, Savelobsmarf.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X