VTR Galena Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTR Galena Illinois

Any of you guys going to join us in Galena in a few weeks for the VTR National Convention? One of our tours will be taking us to the Potosi brewery, where Todd bought his favorite shirt. Hope to see some of you there. https://www.vtr2022.org/

I'm planning to be there, along with a pretty good group of folks from the MN Triumphs club. It'll be my first VTR, and the longest road trip with the TR6 since I've owned it, over 500 miles round trip before any driving during the week. Looking forward to it!
    Bill Connell
    1969 TR6 CC28790
    TR6 project log
    St. Paul MN

Comment

• Elwood
      Elwood commented
      Editing a comment
      Caravan with Greg Thompson. He has been to many VTR Conventions, he has been on many long road TRips in his TR4, and he knows how to handle a wrench. My Pimento TR6 is most well known for the license plate. If you see a Pimento TR6 with Illinois license NOEFNMG, be sure to say hi.

• frostr6
      frostr6 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll definitely travel with Greg if the trip timing works, he has helped me with several things in the past few years, including gearbox reassembly just a few weeks ago. I’ll keep an eye out for you!

Comment

VTR Galena Illinois

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 40,068   Posts: 494,735   Members: 56,930   Active Members: 148
    Welcome to our newest member, claybrown.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

• Sep 10
      01:00 AM | The annual British Car Day in Cincinnati is September 11th.

Live music, food, and beer trucks

Two new classes added, British...
    • No more items.
    Working...
    X