Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodparts Clutch Kit

Hello all,

I’m curious if anyone has installed one of Mr Good’s clutch kits like this one;

https://www.goodparts.com/product/cl...tr6-borg-beck/

unfortunately no one has written a review on his website,

I’m well aware of his reputation and have several of his kits on my car. Of course there are other well known kits available and one can spend lots of money getting the best of the best (but we all know that a high price is no guarantee of highest quality…).

If any members have used this (my flywheel is good) I would be grateful for feedback as I’m sure you’ll understand, I only want to do this once.

Best regards and Happy Mother’s Day tomorrow

C74

I've had good luck with those Borg and Beck kits- I wouldn't hesitate to use one again.

Comment

If it's from Richard, it's a "good" part. Pun intended.
      CF1634U+O Pimento/Chestnut
      2nd owner, since 1975
      Now in Fair Oaks, CA

Comment

I agree with Bruce - pretty sure not only is that what he thinks is right for this car, he probably sifts thru the orders looks for flaws. I went to this link - I don't know how fat that wallet is, but he also sells the bastuck flywheel - its that sexy bronze looking thing on that same page. If I just won a lottery, or my wife wasn't watching my bank account, I'd order that kit, and that flywheel, and have him balance all of it before he sends it. He'll mark it for reassembly. I have the bastuck, and that is simply one of the best upgrades I have ever done.

cheers
        guvnal

I am the steward of CF50460UO, born September 1975 with current paint code 19 and 11 black interior. Nicknamed “the school car”, is now over 100K in miles, in the paint shop, moving to Cayman Blue Mica 2 stage paint. I am the 3rd steward. Car was delivered with original hard top and factory overdrive. Current upgrades include Volvo overdrive gearing, Konig Rewind 16x7 rims, Falken 205s, 4Runner calipers and 7/8 rear wheel cylinders. Poolboy carbs, FlexAlite electric fan, Patton Machine Fan Eliminator, Pertronix ignitor ignition, TR5 cam, pacesetter header, 70amp Lucas direct fit alternator, Silverstar Halogen headlights, WBC blueprinted oil pump, Bastuck 9LB flywheel, Goodparts suspension on all 4 corners, Goodparts sway bar, Goodparts trailing arm brackets, Uprated Armstrong lever shocks with cycle fork oil, JVC audio with 4 speakers, high torque starter, solid state Rheostat, pending LED dash gauges. Adding Vietnam bumpers, flip up scuttle vent, hidden antenna, window tint, and several more bits

The to do list. r200B diff with goodparts cv joints and hubs, fresh head with roller rockers. At some point, a fresh motor with lightened crank, cam bearings, improved compression and roller rocker valve train. Oh, and AC.

Comment

Goodparts Clutch Kit

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 40,033   Posts: 494,460   Members: 56,913   Active Members: 138
        Welcome to our newest member, julian30.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

• Sep 10
          01:00 AM | The annual British Car Day in Cincinnati is September 11th.

Live music, food, and beer trucks

Two new classes added, British...
        • No more items.
        Working...
        X