Interiors and Boot Covers Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interiors and Boot Covers Available

I know this isn't "kosher" ... posting for sale in here but I paid my dues and 3 days later I'm still not recognized as a member... and I've got stuff I want to put in the classified section.... so I'll put it here... I have two black interior panel kits for sale: one in the early pleated look and one in the later trapezoid door panel style. I also have a black Boot Cover and a Palomino Boot Cover for sale. If you're interested you can email me at [email protected]DanielsonFamily.org
    1975 Mimosa with a few upgrades/mods:
    Patton TBI
    HVDA Toyota 5 speed
    Goodparts Nissan Diff
    Goodparts CVJs
    AAW Wire Harness
    Miata Seats
    Boyd Welding Custom 15 gallon aluminum gas tank

Yea..... heard from Ashford and I'm reinstated as a member! And the pleated kit is sold :-)
    Patton TBI
    HVDA Toyota 5 speed
    Goodparts Nissan Diff
    Goodparts CVJs
    AAW Wire Harness
    Miata Seats

Comment

And both boot covers are gone.... still have an interior kit in the late style
      Patton TBI
      HVDA Toyota 5 speed
      Goodparts Nissan Diff
      Goodparts CVJs
      AAW Wire Harness
      Miata Seats

Comment

Hey Bobby - I reviewed your panel/cover site and nice work for sure. I have a custom fab question. Have you ever considered sewing in a reflective strip of marine vinyl around the boot cover edges? Like the reflective material on some of the convertible tops. I really like the reflective strip on my top and want a black boot cover with similar reflective strip. I would be looking at the padded boot cover in black.

I did some web searching for marine grade vinyl in reflective material and it does exist but honestly not sure what mil and material you would recommend. I have NEVER seen a boot cover with reflective striping but I know I would really like it! And you would be the sole source provider! Let me know what you think. Cheers!
        MRankin
        71 TR6 CC61212L

Comment

Originally posted by MRankin View Post
          Hey Bobby - I reviewed your panel/cover site and nice work for sure. I have a custom fab question. Have you ever considered sewing in a reflective strip of marine vinyl around the boot cover edges? Like the reflective material on some of the convertible tops. I really like the reflective strip on my top and want a black boot cover with similar reflective strip. I would be looking at the padded boot cover in black.

I did some web searching for marine grade vinyl in reflective material and it does exist but honestly not sure what mil and material you would recommend. I have NEVER seen a boot cover with reflective striping but I know I would really like it! And you would be the sole source provider! Let me know what you think. Cheers!
          that would be cool!!

So much rust, so little time

64 TR4 Overdrive Surrey
          67 GT6 Mk1
          68 TR250 Soon to have Overdrive & Surrey
          71 TR6 Hardtop Soon to have OD
          81 TR8 Injected Automatic...the LAST Automatic

Comment

Interiors and Boot Covers Available

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,155   Posts: 486,516   Members: 11,812   Active Members: 520
          Welcome to our newest member, Oliverdax.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X