No announcement yet.

Carpet suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, i got my seat parts from Skinner and that's the way he operates. Once you request a quote you'll get a special link to your quote page where you can add or remove things before finalizing the order.
    Bill Connell
    1969 TR6 CC28790
    TR6 project log
    St. Paul MN

Comment

My 72 had nice original wool carpet. I had to store the car from 1988-2005 while working overseas. One of the items missing from storage prep lists was “moth balls” for the carpet! I had chunks of canvas instead of the beautiful soft wool. Hope this is helpful comment.
      72 TR6 Sapphire Blue/black, purchased 1988
      Sequential Fuel injection-Megasquirt3x ECU, Sal Vespertino Supercharger Kit
      Eaton M62:8.5psi [email protected] MAP, DuPont T5 tranny, GP2 cam, GP roller rockers, PLX AFR wideband, SPAL 16" rad. fan, air/oil separation system w Wagner PCV valve

Comment

The early cars came with Wilton Wool. Really nice lateral to be sure. The later cars 73-76 changed to tufted nylon. Before I knew the difference I bought the BMIHT approved set from Vicky Brit’s. It was about half the price of the TRF Wilton wool set. I eventually did it the wool set from TRF because it
        is the right one for my car. However, I must say that the BMIHT set was really good. It
        had all the right kick panels and a nice sewn in boot for the e-brake. It also had the nice sewn in edging. The carpet really nice. I think if cost was an issue I would go with that set.

NFI
        Cyg

Comment

Has anyone had any experience with Carrelli carpet sets available via Amazon and/or Ebay?
          JHowe

Comment

Carpet suggestions

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,986   Posts: 484,635   Members: 10,243   Active Members: 1,067
          Welcome to our newest member, Aliceanozy.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X