2021 TRials - Richmond, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 TRials - Richmond, VA

TRials '21 is currently scheduled for Sept. 30 - Oct. 3 2021 near Richmond, VA. The COVID-19 situation makes planning an event (even one 9 months out) very challenging, but I am still hopeful that we will be able to hold TRials in some form on those dates. I am going to hold off on posting registration details and costs until April, when hopefully the picture on social gatherings will be a bit clearer.
    I will post an update in the 6-Pack magazine (coming out in around 3 weeks) and will post to the 6-Pack FB page. Thanks for your patience as we weather these uncertain times!

Mike Roe, 6-Pack Editor and TRials '21 Host.

Thanks for the update, Mike. I have the new 6-Pack TRials banner that I'll need to send you. Please send me a pm with your mailing address.

Cheers,

Kevin
    76 TR6 CF58170UO (The Lady)
    72 TR6 CC80068UO (The Slut)
    68 TR250 CD4893L (The Mistress)

Comment

Thanks Mike. Hoping for the best in 2021....maybe the border will be open by next Summer

Cheers,
      Tush
      81 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 81 Triumph TR8, 1973 Ford Capri
      73 Triumph TR6 CF4874UO, 68 Triumph TR250 CD5228LO
      62 Triumph TR4 CT6716LO, 60 Triumph TR3A TS69891LO
      60 Triumph TR3A TS64870LO, 59 Triumph TR3A TS44836LO
      https://www.youtube.com/user/cheftush

Comment

Same weekend as the nearby Shenandoah Valley British Car Club Festival, which draws about 130 cars, including a dozen or so TR6s. Maybe the Pack could cruise over there on Saturday Oct 2. Could do a side trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway or Skyline Drive, as they both terminate about ten miles from the show field.
        Last edited by UberXY; 01-11-2021, 11:18 AM.
        SR
        73 TR6. HT/AC/OD
        86 930
        91 535i

Comment

Just wondering if there are any updates on the 2021 TRials? Still happening? Haven’t seen anything regarding registration being open etc.

Cheers,
          Tush

Comment

Hello all, TRials 2021 Richmond is a GO! PDF with details, schedule, discounted hotel link, and registration form is attached. Sorry for the delay, we had to wait until Dinwiddie county opened up, as that's where Moss is located. The registration pdf will also be coming through email soon, and I will post on the 6-pack FB page.

We are excited to be hosting this delayed gathering and hope to see many of you at the event! Please reach out on the forum, to any officer, or to me ([email protected]) with any questions.

Thanks! Micro
            Attached Files
            Last edited by micro02; 06-25-2021, 09:35 AM. Reason: Edited to update with the final registration document with two hotel links, my contact info, and trailer parking.

Comment

Hello all, I have received feedback that the 866 number in the flyer is incorrect in that it connects you with the toll-free central reservation system. This is indeed correct, apologies for the error.
              The CORRECT number is (804) 520-0600. This will connect you with the front desk at Hilton Garden Inn Southpark (Colonial Heights). I just called and confirmed that the code "SIXPAC2" will give you the rate of $129/night with breakfast (excluding taxes). Rate is good Sept. 28 - Oct. 4. Please call me (804) 774-1750 or email ([email protected]) with questions or concerns.

Thanks for your patience as I work out the kinks!

Micro

Comment

Is there a website for TRials yet?

Comment

I thought I would throw this out there, may help others and I'm sure will help me. I've received immeasurable help from the members of this forum. that being said, I don't have a "fancy" or show quality TR. it's a daily driver and I enjoy it thoroughly. In considering going to my first Trials, I would not feel my car is presentation worthy. All this being said, could the more senior members weigh in on the events and activities of the event? Thanks

Comment

KOD,

As the host of the 2019 TRials in St. Louis, I can honestly say that ALL TR's are "presentation worthy". No matter the color, mechanical condition, age or history, these LBC's all have a story to tell. There is room for daily drivers, show cars, trailer queens, resto-mods, concours, etc. In my opinion, the value of TRials is in the comradery. Many good ideas & resources are traded during TRials. I've seen TR's driven in, pushed in, flatbed in....hell, I've even seen a transmission changed out in the parking lot of TRials.

Your statement of "I enjoy it thoroughly" says it all. Take my advice and go to TRials, and you'll enjoy it even more.

Cheers,
                    Wolf
                    76 TR6 CF58170UO (The Lady)
                    72 TR6 CC80068UO (The Slut)
                    68 TR250 CD4893L (The Mistress)

Comment

I have to agree with Kevin also having hosted a TRials in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Bring the TR6. All conditions welcome and you will not be ostracized! We are just happy that you share the same love and passion for these little cars. That’s all!

Cheers,
                      Tush

Comment

Originally posted by KOD View Post
                        I thought I would throw this out there, may help others and I'm sure will help me. I've received immeasurable help from the members of this forum. that being said, I don't have a "fancy" or show quality TR. it's a daily driver and I enjoy it thoroughly. In considering going to my first Trials, I would not feel my car is presentation worthy. All this being said, could the more senior members weigh in on the events and activities of the event? Thanks
                        Want to see the TR6 I drove to my first TRials....No overdrive, no top, no bumpers but I'll say this... it stood out and nobody snubbed me.
                        At the ST. Louis TRials, I didn't even have my car...but I had the best time and ate real well too.....cheesecake heaven....Thanks Dee.
                        Go if it's within range.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0348.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	649.7 KB
ID:	543266 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0351.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	594.5 KB
ID:	543267 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0345.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	623.1 KB
ID:	543268 Click image for larger version

Name:	FUEL TANK VENT 74.jpg
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	543269
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0315.jpg
Size:	644.1 KB
ID:	543270
                        Driving a 1973 TR6
                        Doing ZS carb repairs
                        email kencorsaw"at"aol.com

Comment

2021 TRials - Richmond, VA

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,577   Posts: 490,758   Members: 29,617   Active Members: 7,488
                        Welcome to our newest member, utezcahataxa.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X