Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 6-Pack Trials

Hello 6-Packers,

I just wanted everyone to know that I have been hard at work organizing the 2015 6-Pack Trials.

This years Trials will be held at the Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Resort in Galloway NJ from September 10-13, 2015.

I hope to have the link posted to the website within the next two weeks.

I look forward to meeting everyone in September.

Regards,
    Stuart Honick
    Event Chairman
    1976 Mimosa Yellow TR6, sold.
    1971 Royal Blue TR6

Looking forward to it, Suart.

Though having had the experience of driving on NJ's roads last week (in a rental), I'll want to be in a loooong caravan of Sixes!
    Keith, Huntsville AL, 1971 CC66559U
    10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Goodparts Dual Master Cylinder | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Comment

Thanks for all the work you are putting into the TRials. Cheers, Mike

Comment

Thanks for organizing Stuart. Hope to be able to make it this year.

Cheers
        Tush
        81 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 81 Triumph TR8
        73 Triumph TR6 CF4874UO, 68 Triumph TR250 CD5228LO
        62 Triumph TR4 CT6716LO, 60 Triumph TR3A TS69891LO
        60 Triumph TR3A TS64870LO, 59 Triumph TR3A TS44836LO
        https://www.youtube.com/user/cheftush

Comment

Stuart - I'm looking forward to it, also. As an old "Jersey Boy" raised in South Jersey, it will be like old home week.
          1976 TR-6 BRG - CF57239U
          Carbs by Poolboy
          Rear Camber Kit, Rear Hubs by Goodparts
          Gear Reduction Starter by TSI
          Distributor by British Vacuum

Comment

A quick update 6-Packers....

I have finished the 2015 Trials website and it is now live. I am just waiting for the Homepage to be updated.

If you click on the "2014 Trials Website" to the left it will take you to the new links.

I look forward to seeing everyone in NJ in September.

Regards,
            Stuart
            1971 Royal Blue TR6

Comment

Very nicely done, Stuart.

You should have mentioned "The White House" in Atlantic City - arguably the best hoagies anywhere.

Bart
              1976 TR-6 BRG - CF57239U
              Carbs by Poolboy

Comment

Thanks to Alan the 2015 Trials site is now live.
                1971 Royal Blue TR6

Comment

Bartman,

I have never had a sub from there. I will have to check them out.
                  1971 Royal Blue TR6

Comment

So Bart, how far from Wallyworld to the trials? I know the path to New Haven like the back of my hand, but wondering how much longer from their to see Stuart?

And Stuart, thanks for all of the great work you are doing.

Comment

Paul - about 180 miles or so from southern Connecticut to Galloway. Someone earlier mentioned going via The Garden State Parkawy off the Tappan Zee Bridge, to avoid the GWB and the NJ Turnpike. That will add some miles, but not too many.

This weekend I was in south Jersey and met up with Stuart for a cup of coffee. He has this thing nailed! The resort looks beautiful, and he has made sure that we TR6 drivers who want to golf can rent anything we need. I made my reservations already and am sending the Trials paperwork to Stuart this week. Incidentally, there is an LPGA event played here, so the two golf courses are great.

I asked Stuart about buying gasoline in NJ (it's cheap at $2.05 per gallon), and he said most service stations don't mind if you do it yourself in a classic car. They will just stand by and watch.

Stuart even has a plan to use the large gazebo at the resort for the concours judging if the weather is not cooperative.

I hope the New England contingent will number in the dozens and make this a memorable Trials. It's close - the facilities are excellent - and Stuart has worked hard to make it a great time. I'm in for a caravan of Triumphs heading to New Jersey in September.
                      1976 TR-6 BRG - CF57239U
                      Carbs by Poolboy

Comment

Take 84
                        Go down 17 to the palisades
                        Just talk to Greg D before you use a gas station...
                        I'm really not that interesting...

Comment

I am happy to report that we have our first official 6-Pack Trials registrant, Matt Mullin from Cincinnati, OH.

Early registration is appreciated as it will help to plan a more successful Trials.
                          1971 Royal Blue TR6

Comment

Wondering who among the South East contingent are intending to head up to NJ.

I'd like to go, but would want company. I believe in the Wildebeest philosphy - Security in numbers.

So all you in AL/GA/TN and surrounding states...who's up for it?
                            Keith, Huntsville AL, 1971 CC66559U
                            10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Goodparts Dual Master Cylinder | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Comment

Wondering who among the South East contingent are intending to head up to NJ.

I'd like to go, but would want company. I believe in the Wildebeest philosphy - Security in numbers.

So all you in AL/GA/TN and surrounding states...who's up for it?
                              Just hope you are the one that doesn't get eaten by the crocodile. B)

Cheers
                              Tush
                              81 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 81 Triumph TR8
                              73 Triumph TR6 CF4874UO, 68 Triumph TR250 CD5228LO
                              62 Triumph TR4 CT6716LO, 60 Triumph TR3A TS69891LO
                              60 Triumph TR3A TS64870LO, 59 Triumph TR3A TS44836LO
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/cheftush

Comment

2015 6-Pack Trials

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,711   Posts: 481,634   Members: 8,388   Active Members: 247
                              Welcome to our newest member, ixahfoyoswcva.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
                              X