No announcement yet.

British by the Sea in CT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all display and mingle for the day....when it's not raining....

Comment

British By The Sea. This is a great gathering at a beautiful venue. It makes for an outstanding day trip.

Take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IhWBMKLt3A

BTW, I don't think this post is to be in the thread category. This is not about the NE Chapter. Don't want to get those guys upset.
      Best Therapy
      http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/AlbertGary.htm
      Zoom Zoom

Comment

I plan to attend also. Problems from last year are fixed. Will have mirrors on by the 4th.
        Brian Cunningham
        1973 CF4325U Overdrive has been added
        "Liz's" Plate is: T-AH6

Comment

Definitely will be there if it doesn't rain.
          Hoping to have a few more of us coming from lower CT
          Anyone traveling up 95 can join in
          Clifish. You can also take the port Jeff ferry but they will make you put the top up on your car before boarding
          Tom I know the PJ ferry very well, 10 minutes from my house.....I would rather spend the hour going to the New London ferry on LI and only have a 10 min drive on the other side, than try and merge onto 95 in Bridgeport. Need to build up some more confidence on my 6 first before doing that. Do most of you just attend the show or display your cars?
          We stand strong on the field - at least 50 6's in attendance with hoods up. It looks like multicolored shields from the mansion.
          Usually stay to about noon then head out for a great lunch somewhere in CT.
          Don't worry about 95 at that time of the morning although taking the NL ferry back would be a smart idea.

Comment

Tom what time do you start heading up from Bridgeport?

Comment

Wife immediately added the event to the calendar when the flyer arrived a while back. Weather permitting we will be in and looking to head down with any RI/Ma cars heading south.

Comment

Tom what time do you start heading up from Bridgeport?
                Probably around 8:30, its 72miles from my house.

Comment

I'm planning to attend and look forward to meeting new 6-packers. Since I'm a rookie at this one, I asked the organizers for registration info now that we are past the pre-reg deadline of May 22.

They requested that if you haven't sent in the registration form, email your name, address, car year, make, model and specify if you want a T-shirt (and size) so they can get it into their registration spreadsheet.

Then, fill out the form and snail mail it with the check. They apparently need it in hand by Thursday.

The form can be found here. The email address is at the bottom of the form.

Tom, I'm probably going to take the Merritt to Exit 54 before jumping on 95.
                  Anthony
                  ’76 TR6
                  Westchester County, NY

https://triumph-tr6.wixsite.com/triumphtr6

Carbs by Poolboy
                  Good Parts: Rear hubs; Adjustable TA brackets w/ Nylatron Bushes; Throttle Shaft Bushings, Aluminum Rack Mounts
                  VB: Headlight Wiring Harness
                  Moss:Backup Hood Release
                  World Wide Auto: Rear Lever Shocks

Comment

Anthony
                    Let's talk during the week
                    Hopefully Joe and Chris will be joining us up.
                    Don't worry about registering, you can do it wen you arrive.

Comment

• After procrastinating into the place of ?too late to pre register? I gave Steve a call to ask if there were a reprieve. He gave me instructions on how to register at this late date which would be taking a chance in succeeding. I asked if I could bring the application and check over. He asked ?where are you.? I answered Hartford; he lives in Canton a couple towns over. See you at 1:30. Great guy Steve, with a lovely black 52 MG which, like me he drives his toy. In the other bay of the two-car garage is a 2013 Jag XK, what a car.

We talked a bit about the CT MG Club?s history with Harkness and other car shows having been on the grounds, the CT MG Club now being the only car show permitted. After a lovely afternoon visit I am preregistered. Thanks Steve.
                      Best Therapy
                      Zoom Zoom

Comment

• Great show as always. Maybe 50 TR6's. Of all things there were two brown 6's parked next to one another. One was wearing a hard top. Say what you will, That is not an awful color. I would tell Bob M. that repeatedly. Saw some very good friends and met some new folk. I did not take one picture. :dry:
                        Best Therapy
                        Zoom Zoom

Comment

• British-by-the-Sea website photo slide show.
                          Might take a few seconds to load.

http://www.ctmgclub.com/BBtS.html
                          Walt
                          CC80954U '72 TR6 original condition/sold 16.500.
                          poolboy rebuilt the Z-S Carbs. Philstr6 rebuilt both rear hubs.

Comment

British by the Sea in CT.

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,727   Posts: 481,791   Members: 8,397   Active Members: 267
                          Welcome to our newest member, ajiupoconiiv.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
                          X