Florida Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a list of British Florida car clubs check out VTR.org

Standard Triumph Club of Tampa is now The Tampa Bay British Car Club.

http://tampabaybritishcarclub.org/

http://cftriumph.tripod.com/index.htm

http://www.templeoftriumph.org/

http://www.goldcoastbritcar.org/

Al

Comment

I'm still in..........but in Ft. Lauderdale hmy:

Comment

I live in Spring Hill and I think they have a club called the Nature Cost British Sports Car Club or something along those lines. I joined when I got my MGA but they had a 'core membership' that wasn't all that friendly with outsiders. Dropped out. The guys were pretty much okay but the women were verrrrrrrry stand offish to my wife and we just stopped being involved. Now that I have two British cars (what a glutton for punishment) I would be interested in a club again.

Comment

I'm available to help - not a website guy or anything - but I can help with locations and logistics ... also admin stuff.

Stan

Comment

I'm still interested. Any chance we could start by getting together in a central location?

Comment

I'm available to meet with you guys whenever you want. It seems there are a lot of us in the Tampa area.

Comment

I'm still interested. Any chance we could start by getting together in a central location?
                Hi Mike et al

Central works for me. As you know, I'm a snowbird, so I'm just back in FLA (Sebring) a week.

I'm getting a ton of things on my plate, mostly involving singing Barbershop and am headed to Punta Gorda for the FLA District Convention this weekend......................

But I'm still interested. Lots of rain here, have not uncovered my car yet to see how it "summered" in the garage. You do understand I have a top, but it has not been up since I had to send a picture to the insurance company to prove it was WHOLE, :silly: and that was about 8 years ago! :unsure:

Keep me posted, if you all will.

Comment

I'm new to 6pack
                  Have a 1972 tr6 and looking for other members in Florida

Comment

Well, well, well.... The Sunshine State begins to rear its (sunburned) head at last.

And it's about time, I say! Gettin' kinda lonely way down here in the Keys. I've run across a couple other TR-people in the past few months, but their cars must be some kind of homebuilts because one is shaped funny and has 2 more cylinders and the other has a top that can't come off (but it does have the correct number of cylinders!).

I'm very up for anything that might happen. I'm miles from the rest of civilization, but I'm willing to help however I can or travel for a get-together or whatever. Hey! How about a "Run In The Sun" sometime?

BTW, where are you Tconstanzo?

Comment

I wish I didn't have way too many irons in the fire, :dry: I'd jump at the prospect of organizing a Chapter. :huh:
                      Right now, working PT is taking away time from my Barbershop singing activities! hmy:

BUT - I drive the 250 to work everyday, still a joy, after all these years. :silly:

Still interested, still in Sebring. Bring it on folks. :laugh:

Comment

I am also in Florida and interested. I live in Palm Coast.

Comment

Maybe the Florida members can all meet up at the Winter Park Show and do some chapter brainstorming. It's nearly in the middle of the state and I beleive it is on April 6th. I haven't been to this show yet because it's a 4 hour drive for me but I'm going this year. John

Comment

I hope you guys can put a chapter together...
                            Driving a 1973 TR6
                            Doing ZS carb repairs
                            email kencorsaw"at"aol.com

Comment

I'm in if this ever works out. I'm in the Gainesville area and wouldn't mind conversing with others in the area.

Also a glutton for punishment. TR-4A and a TR-250.

Comment

Florida Chapter

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,727   Posts: 481,791   Members: 8,397   Active Members: 267
                              Welcome to our newest member, ajiupoconiiv.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
                              X