X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 TRials

Any 401 Packers headed to 2013 TRials?

Not that I know.....
    Triumph TR6 - 1974 - Mimosa, O/D, black interior.

Comment

If you're talking area code, I am.

Comment

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it this year.

Waiting to hear where it'll be next year....

Comment

If you're talking area code, I am.
          I was referring to the 401-Pack Chapter but will be happy to meet you nonetheless

Comment

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it this year.

Waiting to hear where it'll be next year....
            Sorry to hear that Martin. We are looking forward to some more great drives and events.

Comment

Well, it is not looking good for me for this year Keith. Just too busy at work at this time. I am sad to say that I have only been out to one event with my car this year (Port Perry) and I think that will be it (I usually drive the truck to BCD)....

So, I like Martin will be looking forward to hearing where it is next year....

I was talking to a couple at Port Perry who are going. If you are going Keith, I will get you their contact info if you want to caravan together. Just send me a PM.

Cheers
              Tush
              81 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 81 Triumph TR8
              73 Triumph TR6 CF4874UO, 68 Triumph TR250 CD5228LO
              62 Triumph TR4 CT6716LO, 60 Triumph TR3A TS69891LO
              60 Triumph TR3A TS64870LO, 59 Triumph TR3A TS44836LO
              https://www.youtube.com/user/cheftush

Comment

Well, it is not looking good for me for this year Keith. Just too busy at work at this time. I am sad to say that I have only been out to one event with my car this year (Port Perry) and I think that will be it (I usually drive the truck to BCD)....

So, I like Martin will be looking forward to hearing where it is next year....

I was talking to a couple at Port Perry who are going. If you are going Keith, I will get you their contact info if you want to caravan together. Just send me a PM.

Cheers
                Tush
                Wow, so sorry to hear that. After the outstanding job you and Fid did last year in organizing the 2012 TrRals, I was looking forward to spending some time with you both at the 2013 Trials. We are actually taking two cars to TRials. Chris is driving her TR6 and I am taking my TR4. Even though it should be a one day drive for us, my arthritis is telling us we should take two. We are leaving on Wednesday and spending Wednesday night near Frankenmuth. We will do a bit of shopping at Birch Run and visit Frankenmuth before heading into Traverse City on Thursday.

Comment

I'm planning to attend my first Trials. I'm in Barrie and took Wed on off work so I can meet up with folks wherever/whenever is convenient.

Looking forward to this, the 6-pack coverage of last years trials looked like a blast.

Comment

Not going to work for us either this year unfortunately. Looks like a great venue. Enjoy Keith. Cheers, Mike (and Marjorie)

Comment

Have fun, I'm triple booked this weekend, would love to have gone to another event so close to home.

Cheers,

Doug

Comment

Sorry you won't be there Doug. I hope your other two events turn out as great.

Cheers

Comment

2013 TRials

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,711   Posts: 481,634   Members: 8,388   Active Members: 247
                        Welcome to our newest member, ixahfoyoswcva.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
                        X