Thread restorer kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread restorer kit

Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?
    best regards
    c74

Charlie(74)
    Driver
    Charlie(74) If you don't get any responses - consider the Loan-A-Tool program from AutoZone or equivalents. (If you're unfamiliar with the arrangement, you buy it, use as needed, and then can return it for a full refund).

I decided to keep the one I rented, as I used it so much. It was only $90 when I did some years ago, now $105.

https://www.autozone.com/loan-a-tool...d-restorer-set
    Keith, Huntsville AL, 1971 TR6
    10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Good Parts Ram-Air induction | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts R200B Diff and CV axles | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Willwood Calipers and Vented Rotors | Good Parts Dual Brake Master Cylinder | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Comment

Thanks Keith, I have looked at that and it isn’t available at any of the locations near me (according to the website). I’m not sure if they’d bring one in from another location. Otherwise it is a good program.
      cheers!
      c

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie(74) View Post
        Thanks Keith, I have looked at that and it isn’t available at any of the locations near me (according to the website). I’m not sure if they’d bring one in from another location. Otherwise it is a good program.
        cheers!
        c
        Check Advance Auto Parts, they have a similar program. Many auto parts stores do.
        Ralph
        TR250 "Eileen"
        MGB "Merck"
        VW GTI

Comment

Ok, will do that. Thanks!

Comment

A tap & die set may also be an option depending on what you need to do.
            Ralph
            TR250 "Eileen"
            MGB "Merck"
            VW GTI

Comment

Thread restorer kit

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,863   Posts: 493,172   Members: 56,868   Active Members: 174
            southjersey29
            Welcome to our newest member, southjersey29.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X