• Show
Clear All

• tr250
    replied
    I’ll be coming out to import Carlisle in May. I bet I have a good door

Leave a comment:

• rnhaikio
    replied
    In case you are interested. I have 2 never used Heritage (original stamping dies) R & L door skins I could part with still in original boxes. I purchased them from TRF many years ago. Primed. absolutely no rust or damage of any kind.

Leave a comment:

• DougDall
    replied
    Duff,

Try Ed Chan; he’s in Northern Va and I got a door from him at a very reasonable price a month or two ago. At that time he had a couple more DS doors he was looking to get rid if. If interested, PM me for his phone number.

Doug

Leave a comment:

• Tush
    replied
    Cool. Doors should be pretty easy to find. Hopefully, someone will have a lead for you shortly.

Cheers
    Tush

Leave a comment:

• Duff
    replied
    Tush, thanks for the suggestion but the door structure is pretty lousy too. My shop suggested an old door and a blast/repaint. This is part of the "final" project. I have a couple of small bubbles in the paint of the rear deck and want to address them while still gainfully employed. Since the deck and fender will require painting i might as well do the door too. The car will also get a new top.

Leave a comment:

• Tush
    replied
    Hi Duff, another option is you could always re skin the door if the frame is solid.

Cheers,
    Tush

Leave a comment:

• Duff
    started a topic Driver's side door

Driver's side door

My driver's side door is a "Bondo Beauty" I am looking for a solid door to replace it. I don't need the internals or the card, just the metal parts.

Driver's side door

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,705   Posts: 481,520   Members: 8,375   Active Members: 229
Welcome to our newest member, oozuraro.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
X