71 TR6 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71 TR6 for sale

this is a very solid rust free (zero) car original floors, trunk. The car came from the San Fran Bay area I have the original maintenance book from the 1st owner. the car was extensively overhaled and professionally painted in the early 2000's don't know other details he passed away before the project was completed. His family eventually sold it to a LBC prospector in NJ. 2012. color British racing green in 2013 Mountjoy Auto Hyattsville, MD. Installed, new clutch slave cylinder, motor mounts, Pertronix ignition coil all fuel hoses, alternator fuel filter, HT leads and distributer cap, main and rod bearings, main crankshaft, rear carb float and jet, thrust washers, electronic ignition 22D6 and much more I have a box full of maintenance receipts. The car has overdrive but its not
    working .$ 27000
    caller jp 570-468 5985

You are asking a premium price. If you really want to sell you owe it to yourself to post some pictures.
    I'm really not that interesting...

Comment

TRF will list it for free in their classifieds. Get somebody to take digital photos if you can't.
      You would get your best price on bringatrailer.com, costs $99. to place ad.
      Walt
      CC80954U '72 TR6 original condition/sold 16.500.
      poolboy rebuilt the Z-S Carbs. Philstr6 rebuilt both rear hubs.

Comment

71 TR6 for sale

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Car Club of the Americas Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,679   Posts: 491,630   Members: 40,672   Active Members: 6,191
      Welcome to our newest member, AlbertDum.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X